The 2nd International Conference on Fatty Liver (ICFL) will take place in Berlin, Germany on June 27-29, 2019.
ICFL 2019 will bring together physicians, researchers and allied health professionals in the field of Hepatology, Gastroenterology, as well as Diabetology, Nutrition, Radiology, and Cardiology, in order to address the growing impact of Fatty Liver and its relationship with the other organs in the body. ICFL 2019 will focus on unifying the global knowledge of Fatty Liver, which has the potential to yield valuable research through multidisciplinary involvement.
Please see the conference website for detailed information.
7th Biennial Congress of the Asian-Pacific Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association (A-PHPBA 2019)
Venue: COEX, Seoul, Korea
Official Language: English
- Local Organizing Committee of APHPBA 2019
- Hosted by: Asian-Pacific Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association (A-PHPBA)
- Korean Association of Hepato-Biliary and Pancreas Surgery (KAHBPS)
- Abstract Submission Deadline: March 15 (Fri.), 2019
- Super Early Registration Deadline: April 15 (Mon.), 2019
- Notification of Acceptance: May 15 (Wed.), 2019
Save the Date
The 13th International Liver Cancer Association (ILCA) conference is taking place from 20-22nd September in Chicago.
Visit the conference website for more information here > https://www.ilca2019.org/ .
The Cambridge Annual Liver Symposium is taking place on Friday 27th September from 08:30 – 16:00.
Venue: Robinson College, Cambridge.
Dinner: Thursday 26th September 20:00.
- Autoimmune / PSC
- NASH/fibrosis assessment
- Genetic liver disorders
- Interactive MDT-style cases (viral/portal HT)
Programme to follow.
FREE to attend and CPD accredited (6 points).
If you have any questions and to reserve your place please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01223 586 891.