BASL members are being offered preferential registration fees to attend the EASL- AASLD HBV Endpoints event taking place on 8-9 March 2019 at ExCel in London
Full information about the event and how to register can be found on the EASL website here > http://www.easl.eu/discover/events/detail/2019/easl-aasld-hbv-endpoints .
To register as a BASL member, during the registration process delegates must select ‘Delegate - EASL member’ under ‘Visitor Type’ indicating ‘BASL’ under BASL Membership field if you know your BASL membership ID this can be entered here, if not simply inputting ‘BASL’ will suffice.
Early fee registration deadline: 07 January 2019
Medicine 2019, the RCP’s fifth annual conference, will take place 25–26 April at Manchester Central’s flagship Convention Complex. With over 70 speakers from all specialties, and over 800 delegates attending, this promises to be our biggest annual conference yet. This conference is worth 12 CPD points, and will provide two days of networking opportunities with some of the best minds in the field.
Ideal for all specialties and grades, Medicine 2019 will explore the latest cutting-edge developments in healthcare and focus on how to improve patient care.
- Learn – benefit from hands-on sessions on the latest digital advances transforming healthcare.
- Collaborate – share best practice and expand your network with healthcare experts.
- Develop – find out about the latest research and clinical advances in multiple specialties.
- Innovate – hear from UK policy advisers on the future shape of the NHS.
BOOK NOW: www.rcpmedicine.co.uk .
Want to submit your abstract? We’re welcoming research pieces on a range of topics. Cash prizes available. Submit via the dedicated page on our website: https://rcpmedicine.co.uk/abstract-submission/
The 2nd International Conference on Fatty Liver (ICFL) will take place in Berlin, Germany on June 27-29, 2019.
ICFL 2019 will bring together physicians, researchers and allied health professionals in the field of Hepatology, Gastroenterology, as well as Diabetology, Nutrition, Radiology, and Cardiology, in order to address the growing impact of Fatty Liver and its relationship with the other organs in the body. ICFL 2019 will focus on unifying the global knowledge of Fatty Liver, which has the potential to yield valuable research through multidisciplinary involvement.
Please see the conference website for detailed information.
7th Biennial Congress of the Asian-Pacific Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association (A-PHPBA 2019)
Venue: COEX, Seoul, Korea
Official Language: English
- Local Organizing Committee of APHPBA 2019
- Hosted by: Asian-Pacific Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association (A-PHPBA)
- Korean Association of Hepato-Biliary and Pancreas Surgery (KAHBPS)
- Abstract Submission Deadline: March 15 (Fri.), 2019
- Super Early Registration Deadline: April 15 (Mon.), 2019
- Notification of Acceptance: May 15 (Wed.), 2019
Save the Date
The 13th International Liver Cancer Association (ILCA) conference is taking place from 20-22nd September in Chicago.
Visit the conference website for more information here > https://www.ilca2019.org/ .