We are pleased to invite you to register for the Royal Free Sheila Sherlock Virtual Hepatology Postgraduate Course on 24th to 26th March 2021. This 3-day course is clinically focussed, interactive and delivered by national experts, with excellent delegate feedback.
This year the course will be held virtually, with live-streamed speakers and plenty of opportunities for audience interaction and questions.
- Comprehensive coverage of the hepatology JRCTPB curriculum with up-to-date evidence-based guidelines.
- Management of liver disease in the outpatient, acute take and ITU settings.
- Liver transplantation: patient assessment, referrals, and post-operative care.
- Interactive hepatology grand rounds.
- State-of-the-art Sheila Sherlock invited symposium
- Q&A with the experts.
Trainee and early bird concessions are available and BASL members will be eligable to receive a discount.
Full recordings of the course will be available to registered delegates.
To register visit the UCL website by clicking > here .